Carriage of containers by motor transport is the simplest, quickest and comparatively low-cost way of goods delivery, as it doesn’t require special infrastructure for its functioning. Container auto transportation assures minimal financial lost from demurrage and forced intermediate goods reloading and provides cargo safekeeping. One of the advantages of container auto transportation is simplicity and efficiency of the servicing on loading territories and terminals, such as specialized sea ports.
Many years’ experience enables our company to provide auto transportation services on favorable for our clients conditions according to optimal logistic scheme; it ensures maximal efficiency of transportation costs.
Auto transportation with our Company means:
- Providing our truck fleet for solving of different problems.
- Competent and experienced personnel and reliable drivers’ team.
- All necessary licenses and permits in existence.
- Transportation by trucks of different cargo capacity over Russia and CIS countries.
- Customs transit – transit transportation under the customs supervising.
- Guaranteed safety of the delivered cargo.
- High quality forwarding.
- Possibility of transportation of oversized, combined and dangerous cargoes.
- Carrier’s liability insurance.
- Optimal terms of delivery.
Modern satellite tracking systems (GPS) allow realizing of constant control of cargo transportation over the whole traffic route and updating of time and place of delivery.
Container auto transportation is carried out by our own truck fleet (20 container trucks) and also by trucks of our many-years partners. We provide trucks for transportation of container, refrigerator, liquid and tented cargoes and fulfill transportation of any kind of difficulty, not depending on kind of cargo and destination point.
We guarantee promptness, safety and reasonable prices for auto transportation, no matter whether it is only one-time delivery or long-term partnership.
Cost calculation of every delivery is made on the basis of the following characteristics:
- size and weight of container
- Type of cargo
- Final point of destination
- Special conditions of delivery